Everyone has a look they’ve gotten comfortable with. Ya know, that look you’ve done 1 million times? You know the products you use work together and aren’t going to give you any issues. done and done right? Well congrats! You’ve walked across my go to look. Enjoy!
Who does this bitch think she is…Haters.
- Hourglass: Veil Primer. Stupid expensive but it’s a game changer with foundation application.
- Purlisse Perfect Glow BB Cream: Light Medium. This has the best coverage for a BB cream I’ve ever encountered and at the end of the day I don’t look like a dry bitch. I applied this with a Juno & Co. damp sponge.
- ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Creamy Concealer: Light 33 C. I don’t put foundation under my eyes when I’m using concealer. For me less is more with aging skin (i.e. Wrinkles) so I use as less as I can.
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek: Parallel. If I’m using creamy products, I do so before I toss the setting powder on. This is not a flat color and it does have some shine to it.
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out: Butta Biscuit. Smooth contour ride with this one. Blends like a dream. I outline my forehead and snatch them cheek bones!
- Revolution Loose Setting Powder: Translucent. For the oily side, one must set the make up. However, for the dry side I have to keep it limited or it gets crepe AF. Heavy on my nose since I wear glasses and my make up moves around.
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow (Retractable Brow Pencil): Ash Brown. This is the best brow product I’ve come into contact with. I’ve tried a few and I can go heavier for a darker dramatic look or light for a more natural look. Only issue it’s ALWAYS sold out! Oh and spoolie on the opposite side since that’s a make or break for some. I have 1,000 spoolie’s because one comes with every fucking set of brushes I have. Is it convenience since it’s on the opposite side? I don’t know.
- Elf Shape and Stay (wax stick): Clear. Eyebrows get crazy and this helps tame them. I’d pluck them all if I didn’t have this. Although, I notice it doesn’t help for a long time. Maybe I need to venture out to see what other waxes are out there. I love this is a retractable stick and not potted.
- ColourPop Eye Shadow Palette: Sweet Talk. Most favorite palette right now. From the soft super shock to the chunky glitters. This screams peachy pink GLAM. You want a daytime look? BAAM. You want a night time look? BAAM. World is your fucking oyster.
- Hank & Henry Liquid Eyeliner: Blickity Black. You want a liquid eye liner that doesn’t spread it’s legs into the old lady creases in your eyes? Check. You just want a black so black it makes your cold, dark, black heart uneasy? Check. Lasts all day and no smudging.
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Loose Highlighting Powder: I’m So Lit. Take. This. One. Easy. This pot will last me my entire life. I literally have no business EVER buying another highlighter. Unless you want aliens seeing you from outer space – A dab will do ya. Promise!
- Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick: Queen B. Perfect pink mauve. I don’t think it dries my lips out and I just love the staying power that mattes have.
- Morphe Continuous Setting Mist. Iconic. Melts it all into my skin.
- Trestique (useless eyelash curler on the top): Good Vibes Black Mascara. Ok this one isn’t my favorite to use. There’s volume and I’ll give you that but, if you aren’t careful you’ll creep into spider lashes quickly. That isn’t my preferred jam. Also, the baby eye lash curler is useless (as previously stated before) as it only does sections of your eyelashes. My eyelashes curl naturally (peanut butter and jealous yet?) so this isn’t useful to me. Boxycharm sent it to me so here’s my review. Good mascara, silly tool.
So I just smashed this shit on my face with brushes and sponges. Not helpful? Maybe I’ll do a video – sound off down below if you want to hear me ramble on forever about this face of makeup. Also, I’m working on my social media accounts so don’t get shitty with me.