Hello Rebels! Welcome to your weekly wild ride into makeup! I’ve been scouring Amazon for amazing deals and trying this all out for you so you don’t have to and I finally found a pair worth talking about. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows and I end up getting some duds but I’m excited about this one! Let’s leave our beauty standards at the door and dive in…
- Physicians Formula Bread & Butter Collection (I purchased it for $11.70 but it’s about $55 now): I just found this randomly at that price so I purchased it right away. Keep that link if you’re interested in purchasing it as it might go down again. Physicians Formula has been pretty decent on pigment – so much so, you have to be careful. Blending can get dicey but it isn’t an end all. Also, these are super soft so they’re messy. Just make sure you tap your brush before application and go in soft on these compacts. As always (since I’ve done a lot of Physicians Formula), there is a level of fragrance that not everyone is going to be comfortable with. I love the smells but the Champagne Highlighter (Let’s Toast) is a bit much and it’s a fabric softener smell. The 2 bronzers (Baked is the darkest & Toasty is the lightest) is their normal smell of like Hawaiian Tropics that their bronzers usually smell like (I wished it smelled like bread lol). The blush (Strawberry Jam) smells exactly like strawberries so that’s a given. The 3 lip glosses (Juicy, Sweet & Yummy) smell like a vanilla watermelon which is pretty delightful. I loved this set even though it was a little messy but for the price I got it, 100% worth it. I’m going to keep an eye on it myself because these make really cool gifts for others but I won’t purchase it for $50 lol.
- Physicians Formula The Gold Vault with 24 Karat Gold Collagen Mascara (Purchased for $11.34 but it’s now $12.56): If you like gold GO GET THIS NOW! This is 100% worth every penny for me! This comes with a bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow & mascara. The bronzer is very light and I’ll use it for shadow if anything else. My only issue is there isn’t a matte shadow but I have so many warmer browns that work with this. If I’m traveling I’ll have to have to bring 2 palette’s instead of one. Sometimes that’s a no-go for people but I have a single brown shadow that’s quite compact. These colors are absolutely GORGEOUS but…..they’re messy! Do your eyes 1st with this palette for the fallout but it is a really pretty fallout. Now the very best part is this mascara, my good god this is a gold for royalty and I’m really pissed I can’t find a full size! My most favorite part is that it doesn’t take much effort for layering and if you accidentally blink too hard while it’s wet, there’s this beautiful gold halo effect that happens under the eyes and it becomes a beautiful mess. You can also do just the tips of the lashes after you apply your normal mascara for a subtle effect. I went for the full on coverage of lashes and I’m in LOVE:
That’s it! Thanks for hanging out with me again! Don’t forget:
- Skincare Basics: Myth Vs Facts (7.5 @ 8pm Est.)!
- Treat YOSELF Mask Monday: I’m aware I missed yesterday & I will make it up to you tomorrow! I will start posting videos on Tik Tok, Instagram & Facebook of me sitting down doing a mask with you! Flood me with questions and topics you want me to discuss for a minute or 3 PLEASE! Also, just a reminder if you missed treating YOSELF for 15 min, there’s still time and you MATTER! Please be nicer to yourself! GO! Stop reading this and pamper yourself in any way!
- FIND ME on all of my social media HERE! I do my very best at keeping you all up to date on the latest, greatest and sometimes ridiculous beauty product releases!
- Interested in trying Jouer Cosmetics? Affiliation link HERE or you can add my code when you’re ordering: @REBELBEAUTYCOURTNEY for 15% off!
Stay classy & make good decisions!