Rebels, hello! This is a straight up, bad ass & the most PIGMENTED palette I have seen in a little while. Hope your week is going well! Enough of the small talk, leave your beauty standards at the door and LET’s GOOOOOOOOOO…
- Colours of the World Eyeshadow Palette ($49 USD): DO YOU SEE HOW ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS THIS IS?!?!?!?! This palette BLEW MY MIND! The YELLOW SHOWS UP! When do yellows show up SO GOOD??? Ok…I’m done shouting but this is so exciting to actually get a palette and EVERY color works and every shimmer is SO beautiful. They’re pigmented and buttery – so damn easy to work with. This palette is literally HEAVEN in my eyes and 100% worth $49. Let’s start off with this beautiful post card (which is so helpful while blogging because all of the info I need is there!) and here are some of the tidbits:
Empress Me is about unity and inclusivity. Colours of the world represents the beautiful towns and cities around the world. the vibrant shades are inspired by the countries’ flags and national colours in every continent.Empress Me
This has an absolute beautiful background story – with everything happening in the world right now, we need this. We are all human and we’re in this together! Please go check them out on Instagram: @Empressmeofficial. This company is in the UK but obviously ships to the US. This is a company made up of 3 gorgeous sisters (article on them HERE) with a passion for makeup. They’ve also been featured in the magazine, Vogue!
More about the palette, let’s continue…
Colours of the World contains 15 gorgeous shades set in puzzle shappend pans: 6 velvety-soft mattes, 4 creamy shimmers, 2 multi-tone shimmers & 3 mattes with sparkles.Empress Me
These are not lies. This is the truth and also, the pan size?!?!? HUGE. I purchased this back in April for pre-order and got it a couple weeks ago. I’ve had SO much fun playing with this palette. GO BUY THIS PALETTE!
Ok so you see there’s a collaboration on this with Doodles By The Bunny (I have discussed this beautiful woman before HERE). Please go see her on Instagram: @doodlesbythebunny because she truly is so talented and I’m so excited to see her art get picked up by more companies! I’ve also spoken with her privately, she’s always been super sweet & quick to respond! Again, buy the palette and go check her out. Check it all out!
- Rust & Phoenix Glitter Glaze (Most are $9.00 USD per tub): These are truly gorgeous! Now glitter is such a delicate situation and they aren’t all created equal. You need to pat this and SWIPER NO SWIPING (I’ll post a video below to show you that swiping isn’t gonna work lol)! I had originally ordered a duo chrome eyeliner but they had sold out. They emailed immediately when they were ready to ship everything out and allowed me to pick a couple of the glitter glazes instead (didn’t even charge me for the overages from it either!). These ladies are all about CUSTOMER SERVICE and that wins my heart EVERY. DAMN. TIME! I want to work with these a little more and I didn’t really realize they were very similar in color except “Phoenix” has a rainbow glitter in it and it isn’t just a “copper” color like “Rust” (it wasn’t my finest art but I’ll post the video below with my first try).
Alright well here are photos from the shoot I did:
and here’s some videos for your viewing pleasure…
I want to thank the ladies at Empress Me and Doodles by the Bunny for really bringing excitement back into the makeup community! Also, they gave me a coupon code for ALL of my beloved Rebels: COURTNEY20!
That’s it! Thanks for hanging out with me again! Don’t forget:
- Skincare Basics: Myth Vs Facts tomorrow (7.13 @ 8pm Est.)!
- Treat YOSELF Mask Monday: See you on 7.18 back to our weekly schedule! I will start posting videos on Tik Tok, Instagram & Facebook of me sitting down doing a mask with you! Flood me with questions and topics you want me to discuss for a minute or 3 PLEASE! Also, just a reminder if you missed treating YOSELF for 15 min, there’s still time and you MATTER! Please be nicer to yourself! GO! Stop reading this and pamper yourself in any way!
- Next Tuesday for Part 2 I will share with you what vitamins I’m taking for my skin!
- FIND ME on all of my social media HERE! I do my very best at keeping you all up to date on the latest, greatest and sometimes ridiculous beauty product releases!
- Interested in trying Empress Me Cosmetics? Add code: COURTNEY20 when checking out!
- Interested in trying Jouer Cosmetics? Affiliation link HERE or you can add my code when you’re ordering: @REBELBEAUTYCOURTNEY for 15% off
Stay classy & make good decisions!